Portable VHF / UHF Antenna
Picture of the set up ( Here )
Marty Lewicke KK4GKT North Port Community Emergency Response Team District Leader, and Logistics Officer came up with a unique solution for his Amateur Radio Portable Antenna.
Here is a hard case Golf Travel Bag painted a nice shade of Hunter Green. Marty’s Amateur Radio Call Letters KK4GKT are stenciled neatly top and bottom.
- Yellow and Black Misc Bag
- Rope for Guy Lines wrapped on short PVC Tubes
- Red/Black power wires for Radio
- RG8X Co-Ax Wrapped on spool
- Aluminum J-Pole Antenna
- Tent pegs for securing Guy Lines
- Spikes for securing legs of Tripod
- Tripod for erecting Yellow Mast sections
- Yellow Mast sections
Here is the Contents of Marty’s Antenna Solution neatly packed with all of the items needed to erect a portable station.
Amateur Radio is a great hobby, and as you can see, a little innovation can go a long way.
Great looking project Marty.